Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher (VSI)Enquiry>
Terex® Minerals Processing Systems understand that all rock crushing applications are not created equal. For that reason we offer the widest VSI crusher range on the market today. A properly configured VSI is the key to minimizing wear cost. That is why we offer open shoe table (S-O-S), enclosed rotor and rockshelf (R-O-R) and rotor and rock box (R-O-S) combinations for our machines. Our industry leading designs, high quality and affordable wear components separate us from the competition.
The Terex® Canica VSI’s benefits include very cubicle product, high product yield, high fracture percentage, benificiation of material (elimination of soft stone), gradation consistency, high throughput capacity, simple maintenance and low capital investment.
Features & Benefits
- Option of open table or enclosed rotor designs in combination with anvil ring or rock box.
- Patented hydraulic lid lifter for quick and easy access.
- Cast segmented tub and lid liners.
- Cast tunnel and shroud liners.
- Motor mount with adjustable take-up.
- V-belt drive (single or twin motors).
- Heavy duty pedestal assembly with double self aligning spherical roller bearings.
- Excellent cubical shaped product.
- Gradation control.
- High Product yield.
- Non-plugging crushing chamber.
- Variable speed control optional