The Terex® T Range are are mobile bucket water dewaterers complete with fines retention screw, twin bucket wheel designed units for the removal of clays, silts and slimes to produce up to 2 grades of sand.
The T Range is designed to operate with maximum versatility and can support different requirements such as maximum retention of fines or maximum disposal of fines.
The T Range can be driven hydraulically from the M Range or from its own optional electric power pack.
Products: T-100, T-150 and T-200
- High capacity depending on material size and type • Economical in operation
- Can produce either 1 or 2 grades of material
- Excellent fines recovery
- Specially designed inlet boxes which reduce turbulence at entry
- Weir discharge system
- Increased drainage time produces a drier product
- Can be hydraulically coupled to a mobile rinser unit
- Single and double grade chutes (plastic lined)
- Slurry intake boxes (rubber lined)
- High capacity variable speed twin bucketwheel
- Deep fluted fines recovery screw with variable speed
- Adjustable plate between bucket and settling tank for release or retention of fines