Introduction::Durable, Dependable and Affordable! Terex® Simplicity Inclined Screens are durable, dependable and affordable. The essence of the Simpli- Flo vibrating screen is the heavy-duty eccentric shaft assembly. Bearings are pressed into the bearing housing and the inner race floats on the shaft. The screens are available in Single or Dual Mechanism models.
The Terex® Simplicity M Series Simpli-Flo is a two-bearing inclined screen designed for heavy-duty scalping, intermediate sizing and finished screening of virtually any material. The screen is critical to maximizing production of your plant and maximizing profit. Sizes range from 3’ x 6’ (914mm x 1828mm) to 8’ x 20’ (2438mm x 6096mm) in one, two, three and four deck units.
Terex® Simplicity Dual Mechanism, two-bearing inclined screens are the rugged machines that you need for those heavy jobs. The 140mm dual mechanism is an alternative to the 160mm single shaft mechanism. This tough design extends bearing life in heavy-duty applications and handles increased speeds in fine screening applications. DM screens are available in 2, 3 and 4 deck models in sizes ranging from 7’ x 20’ (2134mm x 6096mm) to 8’ x 24’ (2438mm x 7315mm).
The Terex® Simplicity four-bearing gyrating screen is the original mechanically vibrated screen using a counter-balanced eccentric shaft. The shaft is accurately machined to provide an exact counter-balance for the weight of the entire frame and deck structure, building in a fixed positive stroke that will not dampen under load.
Features & Benefits
- Single / Twin shaft, Two / four bearing eccentric assembly.
- Extra deck clearance between top and second deck.
- Huck-bolted screen box construction (no welds).
- Thick side plates.
- Clamp bars adjust for all wire media thickness.
- Rubber covered shaft housing (Optional AR).
- Carriage bolt tensioning system.
- 6” discharge lips with liners.
- Double crown decks.
- Abrasion resistant steel lip liners.
- Controlled splash-type oil lubrication system.
- Bolt-on feed box with replaceable bottom liner.
- Coil suspension springs.
- Rubber friction checks.
- Right hand drive standard; Left hand drive available
- 4’ long screen panels as standard.