Grizzly And Pan FeederEnquiry>
Introduction :Vibrating Grizzly Feeders Terex® Minerals Processing Systems feeders have been the heart of many crushing operations for over 80 years. In both large stationary plants or mobile crushing plants, we have the feeder for your application. The Terex® Cedarapids “Advantage” feeders utilize high strength steels and high stroke vibrators to produce a high production to weight ratio for portable operations. Heavy duty
Terex®Simplicity feeders are designed for stationary plants with their massive frames and high output vibrator mechanisms. The Terex® Simplicity feeders are offered in a broad range of sizes up to 86”
(2184mm) wide x 24’ (7315mm) long. These can be customized with various grizzly sections to match customer needs.
Terex® Simplicity Vibrating Pan Feeders
Terex® Simplicity heavy-duty pan feeders are used in almost all manufacturing and processing industries. Uses span from feeding bulk material or components to processing and conveying equipment. We can custom design a pan feeder to meet your application needs. Standard sizes range from 24” x 6’ (610mm x 1830mm) to 86” x 24’ (2184mm x 7315mm).
Features & Benefits
- Welded steel box
- Bolt-on ARS side liners and pan liners
- Tubular reinforced feeder pan
- Outboard front and rear spring mounting
- Spring supports bolted to feeder box
- Vibrator unit huck-bolted to feeder box
- Unbalanced, counter-rotating vibrator unit shafts
- Spherical self-aligning roller bearings
- Adjustable timing gear concentrates vibration at feed end, centrally or discharge end
- Oil-bath lubrication
- Versatile bolt-together grizzly assembly with adjustable bar spacing and angle tip
- Tapered, heavy-duty, abrasion resistant grizzly bars horizontally mounted
- Extra-heavy construction, deep side channels, extra-heavy cross member and filler bar sub-deck for long, reliable life.
- Heavy coil spring support system.
- Sheaves and V-belts
- Thick abrasion resistant steel pan liners.
- Thick abrasion resistant steel side liners.