Cold Milling Machine W 100 FiEnquiry>
Wirtgen cold milling machines are used in road rehabilitation projects to remove the damaged road pavement to the specified depth – irrespective of whether only the surface course is milled off or the entire bound pavement structure needs to be removed. The product portfolio extends from machines suitable for the rehabilitation of small areas and minor repair jobs all the way to large machines for the efficient removal of entire traffic areas on motorways or airports.
Compact front loader in the 1-meter-class with outstanding productivity and a sophisticated vision concept. The milling drum unit comes with useful automatic features and operation of the machine is easy and intuitive. Any potential for wear and tear is reduced to a minimum while precise milling results are guaranteed.
Features & Benefits
- Compact large milling machine that can be equipped with milling drum assemblies of 1.50 m, 2.0 m or 2.20 m working width
- Three selectable milling drum speeds enable a broad range of applications: large-scale surface course rehabilitation, complete pavement removal at full depth, fine milling, and many more
- Automatic parallel machine alignment using PTS
- Intelligent ISC track drive control for maximum traction
- Low operating cost due to the WIDRIVE machine management system
- Milling machine can be equipped with the Wirtgen LEVEL PRO levelling system